The partners in the EST-Frame project are happy to assist if you plan to conduct or commission a TranSTEP process. We can assist with process advice or training, and can also contribute to running processes.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any of the partners, but if you’re a British, Danish, Dutch, German or Norwegian actor you may want to contact your national partner first.
- The UK: University of Nottingham, Centre for Applied Bioethics, Kate Millar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denmark: The Danish Board of Technology Foundation, Lars Klüver, LK@tekno.dk
- The Netherlands: Wageningen Agricultural Research Institute – LEI, Erik de Bakker, email@example.com
- Germany: Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Thomas Reiß, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norway: Oslo and Akershus University College, Research Group on Responsible Innovation, Ellen-Marie Forsberg, Ellenmarie.Forsberg@hioa.no
Miss any tools that should be included as resources for the approach?
Do you have tools or methods that you think are helpful to carry out a TranSTEP process? Please contact Ellenmarie.Forsberg@hioa.no.
Would you like to engage with TranSTEP practitioners and researchers? Are you applying TranSTEP and would like to share your experiences with other practitioners?
Please contact Ellenmarie.Forsberg@hioa.no or any other partner listed above.